Associate Professor, School of Law, Tsinghua University
- 1998–2002 Bachelor of Laws, Law School of Dalian Maritime University, P.R. China
- 2004–2007 Master of Laws, Law School of Tsinghua University, P.R. China
- 2007–2012 Doctor of Laws, Law School of Tsinghua University, P.R. China
- 2010–2011 Fulbright Visiting Fellow, Harvard Law School, U.S.A.
- 2012–2014 Post-doctoral Researcher, Law School of Renmin University, P.R. China
- 2014 Assistant Professor, Law School of Tsinghua University, P.R. China
- Comparative Jurisprudence and Legal Culture
- Legal Theory
- Sociology of Law
- Basic theory of comparative jurisprudence, globalization of law, law and development
- Lu Nan. “The Advantages and Disadvantages of Comparative Jurisprudence in a Globalized Era”, China Legal Science, 2014 (1).
- Lu Nan. “The Origin and Change of the Rule of Law Index”, Global Law Review, 2014 (4).
- Lu Nan & Gao Hongjun. “China and WTO: Retrospect and Prospect in the Perspective of Globalization”, Journal of Tsinghua University (Philosophy and Social Sciences), 2012 (6).
- Lu Nan & Lu Yufeng. “The Autonomy of Law in Niklas Luhmann’s Social System Theory”, Tsinghua University Law Journal, 2008 (2).
- Lu Nan. “The Natural Law in Anglo-America: Spiritual Transcendence and Institutional Integration”. In Yingmeifa Yuanlun (The Basic Theory of Anglo-American Law), edited by Gao Hongjun et al., Beijing: Peking University Press, 2013.
- Lu Nan. “The Anonymous Law Merchant: The New Trend of Legal Transplant in a Globalized Era”, Journal of Tsinghua Rule of Law, Vol. 14, 2011.
- Gao Hongjun, Lai Junnan & Lu Nan et al. (Eds.) Bijiao Faxue Duben (A Reader of Comparative Jurisprudence), Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, 2011.
- Gao Hongjun, Ma Jianyin & Lu Nan et al. (Eds.) Falixue Yuedu Wenxian (A Reader of Jurisprudence), Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2011.
- Gao Hongjun, Lu Nan & Yu Shengfeng. (Eds.) Globalization of Law: China and the World, Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2014.